Hire Me and You’ll Have More Time to Market Your Business
A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is an independent contractor hired to complete certain tasks that you – the business owner – don’t have time to complete.
With a focus on creating multimedia content, I can help bring your business to life by adding audio, video, or new written content to your site. Hence my business name…Multimedia VA.
Multimedia VA specializes in the following services:
- Audio Editing
- Podcast Planning
- Webinar Recording
- Powerpoint Slide Design
- Article Writing
- Content Management
You Need to Hire Me If…
- You haven’t updated your website content since last year
- You want to create a newsletter to re-establish a relationship with your email list
- You want to add audio to your marketing mix but don’t know where to start
- You want to start video marketing to get ahead of your competition
- You want to turn a series of articles into an audiobook
- You’re tired of micro-managing on-site employees
“Christina was the first VA I ever brought onto my company and I was nervous as heck because I’ve heard horror stories
about VAs from friends.
Long story short, that was 2 and a half years ago… and Christina is a hugely important part of one of my businesses and frankly she almost entirely runs the content, ad management, and more for that entire website that has over 30k unique visitors a month.
Christina’s initiative and attention to detail are great and I can honestly say that Christina saves me a minimum of 20 hours
per month… and makes it easy so I can focus on what I do best. Thanks Christina!!”
Trevor Mauch, The REI Brain
You can read more testimonials here.